Contact Us

1040EZ E-filing Help

Registration Requirements

  • SSN or TIN
  • W-2 form(s)
  • 1099 form(s). This includes 1099-INT, 1099-OID and 1099-G.
  • Other income not reported on the above forms.
Register now


Can I file my 1040EZ online for prior years?

If you have a balance tax due for prior years, you must file your 1040EZ using the traditional paper method. If you do not have a balance tax due, you have three years from the filing date to file your 1040EZ online.

What do I do with Copy B of my Form W-2 after I e-file my 1040EZ?

Keep Copy B for your records. Your 1040EZ is matched against the copy of the W-2 form submitted by your employer.

Can I file more than one 1040EZ return using a single MyGuamTax account?

No, unless your MyGuamTax account has been set up as a Tax Preparer account. If your MyGuamTax account is an approved tax preparer account, you will be able to e-file multiple 1040EZs.

Can I file an amended 1040EZ return using MyGuamTax?

No. Currently you can only e-file original 1040EZs using MyGuamTax.

How do I set up a MyGuamTax account as a Tax Preparer account?

Please contact us for more information.

Making Payments

If I have a balance tax due, can I make a payment at the same time I e-file?

Yes. If you have a balance tax due you will have the option to use your credit card to make a payment when you e-file. You will be asked to enter your credit card information prior to e-filing, and your credit card will be charged when you e-file your 1040EZ.

What types of credit cards do you accept?

We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express only.

How can I make a tax payment later if I don't pay when I e-file?

If you have a balance tax due but do not make a payment when you e-file, you can make a payment using the following options:

  • Online using You can make a 1040EZ manual payment. This does not require a PIN, but you must have a user account. View 1040EZ payment instructions for the site.
  • Walk-in your payment to any Treasurer of Guam location. Make sure to bring a copy of your e-filing confirmation receipt.
  • Mail in your payment. Mail your check payable to "Treasurer of Guam" to the Department of Revenue and Taxation, P.O. Box 23607, GMF, Guam 96921.
Is there a fee for e-filing?

No, there is no fee for e-filing your return, but any tax owed and/or penalties still apply. If you have a balance due and you opt to e-file and pay online at the same time, a convenience fee of 3.70% of the amount due will be assessed.