About DRT E-FILING: Form 1040 Expansion Program
The Expansion Program is a phase-in process to enhance DRT's online services specifically for the Form 1040 filers to file their return online. Effective for tax year 2019, the E-Filing Program (EFP) expansion is critically essential not just in our efforts to update and improve our online services but in support of mitigating crowding and line wait times for tax return filing services. This is especially important during the COVID-19 Pandemic and in sustaining public safety.
Form 1040 E-Filing Program enhanced features include:
- No maximum taxable income threshold (Form 1040, Line 11b);
- No age minimum or maximum;
- Accepts filing statuses for Single, Married Filing Joint and Head of Household. Note: Does not allow for the Married Filing Separately and Qualifying Widow(er) statuses at this time;
- Filing with dependents is accepted;
- Claim for the Earned Income Credit (EIC), Child Tax Credit (CTC), and the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC);
- You may be a first-time-filer with DRT Guam;
- Highly secured Refund Direct Deposit feature (optional);
- Ability to check on your refund status from your online account
For more information, refer to the 1040 E-Filing Help.