Renewing Your Vehicle Registration Online
How to Renew Your Vehcile Registration Online
- Go to the MyGuamTax home page and login to your account.
2. Go to Vehicle Registration Renewals
- Click on the Renew vehicle registration link
3. Add a vehicle
- Click on the Add a vehicle link
- Enter your vehicle License Plate number and VIN
4. Review Renewal Details
- Review the vehicle registration details and fees
- If there are no problems with your registration, you will be allowed to proceed with the renewal process.
5. Verify Mailing Address
- Please verify your mailing address and update as necessary. Your tag will be mailed to you and you should receive it within seven to 10 business days.
6. Enter Payment Information
- Enter your credit card information in the screen provided.
7. Confirm Renewal
- Review your renewal transaction details
- Click on the Renew & Pay button to process the renewal.
8. Print Renewed Vehicle Registration
- Print the Vehicle Registration and place it in your vehicle.
9. Replace Registration Tag
- Upon receipt of the vehicle registration tag, immediately place the tag on the rear license plate of your vehicle.