Local Guam Time: Monday, Feb 18, 2019 05:46:33 PM E-Home | Change Account Info | Change Password | Logout
Online Services

Documents on this site provided in PDF format.
Adobe Reader required.

Get Adobe Reader

Tax Year 2015: Who Can Use Form 1040EZ?
You can use Form 1040EZ if ALL of the following apply:
  • Your filing status is single or married filing jointly.
  • You do not claim any dependents.
  • You do not claim any adjustments to income.
  • You can claim only the earned income credit and the making work pay credit.
  • You (and your spouse if filing a joint return) were under the age 65 and not blind at the end of 2015. If you were born on January 1, 1951, you are considered to be age 65 at the end of 2015 and cannot use Form 1040EZ.
  • Your taxable income (line 6 of Form 1040EZ) is less than $100,000.
  • You had only wages, salaries, tips, taxable scholarship or fellowship grants, unemployment compensation, or Alaska Permanent Fund dividends, and your taxable interest was not over $1,500.
  • You did not receive any advance earned income credit payments.
  • You do not owe any household employment taxes on wages you paid to a household employee.
  • You are not claiming the additional standard deduction for real estate taxes or disaster losses.

If you do not meet all of the requirements, you must use Form 1040A or 1040. For more information, view the instructions for Form 1040EZ.

If you're certain that you qualify to use this form,

then Start Your 2015 1040EZ Return.